Saturday, July 23, 2005

End of summer classes!

Yeah! Last Thursday it was my final exam for Intro. to Cultural Anthropology. I am officially done with classes. I don't have my grades yet, but I think the three of them went pretty well.
I am also very satisfied with how "Noche Hispana" went. Friday night was very intimate and many latinos attended. Saturday was more "educational" and I was delighted to have the credit villagers from El Lago del Bosque (CLV) in the audience. Even though I have not been able to work at camp this summer, it's always nice to connect with the somehow. This was their special "programa de noche" and I was glad to be part of it. I am sure the credit villagers (who spent one whole month at camp) really appreciate coming to the Minneapolis, walking around Mercador Central and appreciate hispanic art at Patrick's Cabaret.

No comments: