Monday, July 02, 2007

So what's going on this Summer ('07)

Well...as usual I told myself that I was going to have a relaxed Summer and I ended up being pretty busy. But "good" busy. I am really enjoying the activities I am doing.

* I just finished a two weeks workshop on Mexican traditional dances. Nice workout and cultural experience.

* I am taking two classes:

- Introduction to Creative Writing at MCTC: It's an online class and I like it but it might end up being too demanding with too many deadlines. I might drop out of it but haven't decided yet.

- ASL 2 at St. Paul College: I love it. LOVE IT!!! I think I might even continue on ASL 3 this fall.

* I will be performing my 2 solos at Dreamland Arts in July (more info soon, or visit my website paulino.info)
* I had a lot of progress on my Green Card process. It has being a lot of work (and money!) but there is definite progress. Unfortunately due to a recent (today) change from the Department of State I might have to wait a little longer than expected. I know I haven't written much about this. It's a delicate topic and I might write more about the experience when it's all done (when I finally get my green card) but for now I'll keep it to a minimum. But if you want more details email me and I'll be glad to tell you more. (mail AT paulino DOT info)

* I am going to Chicago end of July. Multipurpose trip: visiting Chicago friends, working with an experience Waldorf teacher, meeting Rochester, NY friends and watching WICKED!)

* And like every Summer I'll be visiting El Lago del Bosque, Wilder. One of the Spanish camps from Concordia Language Villages. I have many good friends that work there.

And last, but not least... one of my favorite activities in the Summer: going out and meeting new people! Will you be next?

No comments: