Monday, November 17, 2008

World Language Teachers In Waldorf Schools

For the last month I have work hard to build up a networking site for World Language Teachers in Waldorf Schools. Well... the site itself is a networking site on NING. But the work I've been doing is contacting many teachers and schools from around the world! After a little bit more than a month there are more than 100 members. Most members teach in schools in the United States but teachers from schools all over the world are joining the site every day. There are teachers from: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain and United Kingdom. I am very proud of all the connections I've made.
This will help me not only in my work as a Spanish teacher at City of Lakes Waldorf School but also generate great resources for my new school project: Writing the Spanish Curriculum. I am very excited about that work.

No comments: