Friday, August 18, 2006

Elvis and I @ Madame Tussaud's Museum

Have you ever felt like a superstar? Or have you ever seen one (on the street, at a bar, etc.)? Or have you ever taken a picture with superstar?
A visit to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas (or any other location for that matter) can give you a little bit of that. Except that all the famous people you'll find there won't interact much with you since they are made of wax. They are very well made, though. And you can take as many pictures as you want with them :-)

I really liked the museum. I went there Sat 8/12. It was very interesting for me to imaging how all these famous people would look like in real life. Most of them are very short :-)

A few years ago I personified Elvis Presley in the play "The Ballroom" at the Theatre de la Jeune Lune, so I was very excited to have a picture with the King!

No comments: