Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back at Concordia Language Villages

I must say that I had some concerns about coming back to CLV Summer Camp. I know I promised by good friend Kika that I would come back this Summer to El Lago del Bosque, Wilder to work with her, but I had some mixed feelings about losing my precious free time during the Summer.

But anyway, work at camp is not bad at all. I enjoy most of it. This Summer I am Assistant Dean AND Business Manager again so my days are pretty full. Although I am trying to balance work time with rest time. While working here I also have to create my show about water for In The Heart of The Beast Theatre. That is going well.

Camp is going well as well. We had a pretty nice (and small) session with the younger kids. We'll see how things go the next two weeks with the older ones.

No comments: