Sunday, September 18, 2005

Full full week

Every time I talked to my friends I can't help but talk about my week (and my weeks to come). I am doing so many things. I need to learn to say "no" :-)
So far I am teaching 21 contact hours of Spanish to children, I am taking 9 credits at MCTC (3 classes and 1 lab), I am working on my solo "The Adventures of Don Quixote" and I just got cast for one more show at Bryant Lake Bowl with Sandbox Theatre. I am also the editor of a Newsletter for Spanish Teachers in Waldorf Schools and the communication person for all the Foreign Language teacher (in WS) since we are trying to form an Association.
When I talked about all that, thought, it never sounds like a complain. I am very energized and happy with all these activities. I just need to concentrate and balance them all.

No comments: