Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Buzzed again

Since I was quite young one of my favorite activities has been buzzing my head. YES! Cutting it all out! I still remember the first time I did it. I must have been around 15 years old. I waited until I was alone at home, got into the bathroom and cut all my hair with a electric cutter. When my family came back home: my sisters laughed, my father said "oh, well" and my mother shouted and cried! :-) I have buzzed my head many times since then. Sometimes by myself, sometimes I ask someone else to do it for me. Many people ask me "WHY?"... My usual answer "Because I can!"... There is no mysterious reason behind it. I do it mainly because it's very practical. This is what I look like today (11/21/06):
For I have played with my hair a lot over the year, look.


No comments: