Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Cara a Cara" - Face to Face - (Adobe Premiere exercise)

I am testing and experimenting with video editing using Adobe Premiere.
I tried the split screen with the crop video effect and I also played with subtitles. Because the quality of the original audio was not very good I used voice over but I need to practice more with that.
In general the result is not perfect but I am quite satisfied with this first experiment. I don't have video editing training and I am learning all this on my own.
I welcome feedback and suggestions.
Is the middle line too evident? How do you make it disappear?
Is there any good trick to help the actor (me in this case) do each part of the dialogue so that it syncs later? Mine is a little off.
Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions!

paulino


No comments: